In Vedic Astrology, the concept of Kundali Milan (matching of horoscopes) is very important. Before marriage, all girls and boys must go through this process to find an ideal life partner. But do you know which Guna is very important while Kundali Milan?
What is Kundali Milan?
Kundali Milan is a process of matching the horoscopes of the prospective bride and groom to ascertain their compatibility for marriage. This process is used in Hindu tradition to determine whether two individuals are suited for marriage or not. The Gunas are a vital part of Kundali Milan and are used to calculate the compatibility score. There are a total of 36 Gunas, out of which 8 are considered very important.
The 8 important Gunas that are used to calculate the compatibility score are:
1) Nadi: Nadi is the most important Guna as it represents the physical and mental compatibility of the couple. A good Nadi match indicates a strong physical and mental bond between the couple.
2) Varna: Varna represents the social status of the individual. A good Varna match indicates that the couple will be compatible on a social level.
3) Vasya: Vasya represents the mutual attraction between the couple. A good Vasya match indicates that the couple will be physically attracted to each other.
4) Tara: Tara represents the longevity of the relationship. A good Tara match indicates that the relationship will be long-lasting.
5) Yoni: Yoni represents
The Different Types of Gunas
When it comes to Kundali Milan, there are a few different types of gunas that are taken into consideration by your top astrologer during analyses. Here is a look at the different gunas and what they mean in terms of compatibility:
- Rajju Guna: This guna is all about emotional compatibility. It looks at things like how well the couple communicates and how they handle conflict. A high score in this guna means that the couple is likely to have a strong emotional connection.
- Vaishyya Guna: This guna looks at financial compatibility. It takes into account things like each person’s income, their ability to save money, and their spending habits. A high score in this guna means that the couple is likely to be financially compatible.
- Tara Guna: This guna looks at the overall compatibility of the couple. It takes into account all of the different aspects of the relationship, including emotional, financial, and physical compatibility. A high score in this guna means that the couple is likely to be very compatible overall.
The Importance of Guna while Kundali Milan
In the Hindu tradition of astrology, there are said to be three Gunas that are important in determining compatibility between two people. These Gunas are known as Sattva, Rajas, and Tamas. Each of these Gunas represents different energy and vibration, and it is said that the compatibility between two people is determined by the Gunas that they share.
When two people are looking to get married, it is customary for them to have their horoscopes matched by a professional astrologer. This process is known as Kundali Milan, and it is said to be the most important factor in determining whether or not a couple will be compatible. The astrologer will look at the Gunas of both partners and determine which ones are most prominent.
If the majority of the Gunas between two partners are compatible, then it is said that they will have a good chance at a happy and successful marriage. However, if there are more incompatible Gunas than compatible ones, then it is said that the relationship may be more difficult.
The most important thing to remember about the Gunas is that they are just one factor in determining compatibility. There are many other factors that come into play, such as
How to know your Guna Score?
The guna score is an important factor to consider while doing Kundli Milan. It is used to understand the compatibility between the two individuals. The guna score is calculated by taking into account the birth details of both individuals. Different factors like planetary positions, Nakshatras, and Dashas are considered while calculating the guna score.
In Kundali Milan, there are a total of 8 Gunas that are taken into consideration. Of these, the most important guna is the Nadi Guna. This guna represents the physical and mental compatibility between the bride and groom and is given the highest weightage in Kundali Milan. A high Nadi Guna score indicates that the couple will be physically and mentally compatible with each other and will have a happy married life.
Also, check our other blogs here.