The Indian education system is not only one of the best education systems in the world; it is also a great business opportunity for proactive entrepreneurs and startup enthusiasts. As India today has become a nurturing ground for startups, there are immense business opportunities floating in the air. Perhaps the most viable of all businesses in this sector is education franchise opportunities, being readily offered by the leading corporate houses who have established themselves across the length and breadth of the country. Presently, the education industry in India is a booming sector.
An estimated 29 per cent of India’s population belongs to the age group of 0-14 years. India’s education segment is destined to grow to US $35.03 billion by the year 2025. With Franchise opportunities in education sector you will reap great benefits.
Presently, play-school, pre-school and primary education in India is valued at more than USD 3.7 billion (INR 25,000 crores). This sector is growing at a CAGR of 23%, which is astounding. The K-12 (10+2) school industry is approximately USD 100 billion (INR 7.7 lakh crores), with a CAGR of nearly 20%.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST FRANCHISOR
You should know everything about the franchise you choose to invest your money in. You must be extra careful while looking for educational franchise opportunities. The key points to check before going ahead with the franchise tie-up are as follows:
- Carefully check the success record of the franchise. You can simply do it by checking how long the franchise has been in business.
- Search your browser for the most reliable education franchise opportunities in India. A good franchise business will always have a well-made website with lucid details of all the programs being offered there.
- Check if the franchisor has pan-India operations and outreach. Go for top-notch businesses that have proved their mettle across the length and breadth of India.
- Also ascertain whether the franchisor’s model of business keeps updated with the latest technological advances that are rapidly being absorbed in the education sector.
- A franchisor should be able to offer something more than just normal support packages like staff training, site setup, and marketing etc.
- The franchisor should encourage teachers’ recruitment through proper channels and examinations. Good teachers are indispensable to any school.
- The franchisor should offer you an estimate of the initial investment required. Besides you must be well-prepared to deal with all the other operating expenses.
Franchise opportunities in the education sector will guarantee you high returns. Among all the different franchise businesses in India, the school franchise is the only recession-proof business opportunity. This means that national or global economic slowdowns will not have a conspicuous effect on your business.
So, start with your internet research immediately and find the most renowned franchisors in the education sector.
- What additional support benefits can a franchisor offer?
A good franchisor will offer additional aid in school management, like planning the curriculum, staff recruitment, tech support, infrastructure support, student study kit, etc.
- What types of franchise schools can I invest in?
You can choose to invest in a pre-school, primary school, or K-12 (10+2) school franchise.
- What are the modern technology-based methods employed in a good school?
Smart classes, teaching through advanced tech gadgets, use of computer technology etc. are all a part of the most advanced education system.
Also visit website Click here.