When you are at login into Instagram and you want to learn how to login. You might not know whether the site is safe at first but it actually is. A beginner’s guide will also be discussed in this article to enable you to get started and also enable you to be finished with the right knowledge that you have gained through the article continues on after a brief period of time.
What is Instagram?
Instagram is a social network that allows users to take pictures with their smartphones and then upload them to the Instagram website or mobile app. These images can be edited using various filters and then shared with other Instagram users. The network was purchased by Facebook in 2012, which has led to additional features of the networks being added, like integration with Facebook, as well as additional analytics capabilities and significant improvements to the mobile apps.
How To Signup for Instagram?
- Go to Instagram.com
- Click on the “Sign Up” button at the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter your email address and password and then click “Sign up for Instagram” button.
- Click on “I accept” button when it appears on your screen.
- You will be asked to enter your phone number and verify it by entering a code that will be sent to your number via SMS (if you don’t have a phone number, you can skip that step).
How to Login into Instagram?
To login into your Instagram account, you have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open your browser and log into Instagram.com or click on the app icon of Instagram.
- In your profile, click on ‘Login’ and enter your username or email address in the box provided.
- Then, type in your password and click on ‘Sign In’.
How to Connect Instagram to Facebook?
- Log in to your Instagram account and click the settings icon (gear) in the top right corner of your profile.
- Click on ‘Linked Accounts’ at the bottom of the menu.
- Click ‘Link Accounts’ next to Facebook, then follow the prompts to connect your accounts. When you’re done, you’ll see a confirmation message that says “Facebook Account Linked Successfully.”
So, now you’re able to log into your Instagram.com and start using Instagram. Hopefully you’ll be able to find your way around the app as well. Since there are plenty of features to take advantage of on Instagram, we suggest that you read through its support site (which is pretty extensive) to familiarize yourself with the various aspects of the app.