Patch Saver for Behringer Poly D
Version 1.0 2020-05-01
This panel is only for loading / saving patches on a computer, as the Behringer Poly D does not support loading / saving programs or changing program parameters using Midi NRPN / CC messages, except for global settings that can be transferred to the Poly D.
Thus, it can also be called a “patch mapper”.
- Behringer Poly D Downloader / Screensaver for PC and Mac.
- The interface is the same as a real synthesizer.
- The upper row of the support “screens” in the old style.
- Visual feedback by means of “LED” ring buttons and indication of the parameter value.
- Envelope graphs can be manipulated with the mouse or with the classic ADS rotary encoder. and Decay switch.
- Loading / saving programs from separate .syx files.
- Easy program renaming.
- Display and export of program parameters as a text file.
Ability to describe 9 I / O patch cables with different sources / destinations
Programs have a name, author, save date, and description.
- They can be associated with a category.
Possibility to describe the use of each program step by step (up to 15 steps)
Disk File Browser.
- Converting Sunny Synths Model D Program Files to Poly D Files.
- Patch list tab with patch list for Poly D and other equipment (external synthesizers / sequencer / effects chain).
- Patch cables (9 colors).
- Display of the current exact parameter value when pressing the rotary encoders.
- Controlling program settings with automatic / manual sending to the Poly D synthesizer.
- Global preset control with automatic sending to Poly D synthesizer (like Behringer Synthtool)
- Panel zoom with memory
- Automatically read wav files associated with a patch
- Manual / automatic reading of any wav file
- Standalone versions for PC and Mac
- VST versions for PC (32 and 64 bit)
- VST and AU versions for Mac
- All buttons are associated with the Midi CC controller number, so you can tweak them using
- the hardware controller (unfortunately this does not affect the synthesizer in any way)
The manual can be downloaded from the Sunny Synths CD or from www.sunnysynths.com.
For more information on obtaining this panel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org