People who want to make big purchases but can’t pay for them all at once are likely to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. By converting purchases into easy EMIs, you can pay for big purchases over time. In addition to buying gadgets, furnishings, commercial appliances, and much more, this card comes with a pre-approved card that can be used in various online and offline stores in India.
Is this a card you might be interest in? After learning about some of the features and the step-by-step application process, let’s look at a few critical points for bajaj emi card eligibility check criteria and process.
What is the process for applying for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
- The customer portal of Bajaj Finserv allows you to apply for the card if you are already a customer.
- You can also apply for the card at stores partner with Bajaj, such as Croma and Vijay Sales.
- For KYC verification and the submission of require documents, you can contact the representatives of that store.
- Bajaj Finserv Wallet app is where you can check all the details of your digital card.
|Loan pre-approval||Four lakh is the pre-approved loan amount associated with the card.
Bajaj has 60,000 stores in more than 1300 cities where you can use this loan to buy products.
|Varying tenors||Purchases can be paid for with a variable tenor ranging from three to twenty-four months.|
|Easily accessible||With the Bajaj FinservWallet app, you can easily access the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card anywhere.|
|Online shopping benefits||You can shop for your favourite products on Amazon, Flipkart, and other websites on No Cost EMIs.|
|Minimal documentation||When applying, documents must be submitted; documents will not be verified upon purchase.|
|No foreclosure fees||You will not be charged an additional amount other than the loan amount if you close the loan before the fixed term is reach.|
What is the difference between the EMI Network Card and a credit card?
You can purchase your favourite products on easy EMIs with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, thanks to its pre-approve loan limit of up to Rs. 2 lakh. You can select EMIs by scanning the card and swiping it. A few differences exist between purchasing products with a credit card and using a debit card. The following are the differences between the EMI Network card and a credit card to know when you apply for Bajaj EMI Card:
|EMI Network Card||Every other credit card|
|When you purchase a product eligible for an EMI Network Card, you will be pre-approved for a loan.||A credit card allows you to borrow money from the bank to buy any product.|
|People between the ages of 21 and 65 with a regular income can apply for an EMI Network Card.||Banks have varying income criteria for approving credit cards, so you must have a good credit score.|
|There is no interest charged on EMI amounts paid per month by EMI Network Cards||An unpaid balance on a credit card is charge a high-interest rate.|
Can I apply for the card?
- A person between the ages of 21 and 65 is eligible to apply.
- It is important to have a regular source of income.
What documents are required?
- A valid PAN card/Aadhaar card/voter ID/driver’s license is accept as proof of identity.
- The following documents are require to prove address: passport, electricity bill, and telephone bill.
- A cancelled check
- ECS mandate duly sign
How much does this card cost?
Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card costs Rs. 530 as a joining fee.
Taxes are included in the joining fee of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, which amounts to *81.
Why it’s worth applying for this card
- A pre-approved loan amount of up to Rs.2 lakh is include with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. You can use this card to make purchases throughout Bajaj Finserv’s network of partner stores.
- Customers can pay for the product easily with repayment periods between 3 and 24 months.
- There is very little documentation for EMI Network Cards. The customer must provide some basic documentation during the ordering process, which is only require once.
- This EMI Network Card will allow customers to purchase products from Amazon, Flipkart, Yatra, and many more e-commerce platforms.
- Customers can access the EMI Network Card through the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app. Customers do not need to carry it physically.
- The product is not subject to foreclosure charges.