Print marketing materials like business cards, custom stickers, booklets, Vinyl Stickers and brochures are still vital advertising tools for small businesses. Despite the rise of digital ads and internet marketing, these items continue to help promote local brands to local audiences.
More importantly, durable items like vinyl stickers carry long-lasting value. Business owners can reuse removable stickers multiple times in different locations – storefronts, on car bonnets, store windows, etc.
When utilized suitably and planned well, stickers can be a splendid showcasing material for pretty much any business. The issue is, a great many people haven’t the foggiest where, to begin with regards to planning stickers and as a general rule, even visual fashioners without adequate involvement with sticker configuration can ruin the plan interaction.
In case you want to utilize your sticker for advertising/special reasons for existing, it’s not just about making a beautiful sticker, you likewise need to remember various different things. You need to contemplate the message you need to convey, the genuine duplicate of your sticker, the estimating/shape, the typography, and obviously, the real printing measure (which can frequently be the most overwhelming piece of the cycle in the event that you haven’t intended for print previously).
Follow these five essential vinyl sticker design tips to create the best custom stickers for your brand –
Add High-Definition Images
Small-scale marketing campaigns are limited. Brands have short periods to create authentic connections with target audiences. The easiest way to provoke emotion among audiences is using high-quality visuals.
According to a recent study, the significance of text or words is less than 7% in public communications. Hence, the pictures on your custom stickers are worth thousands of words.
- Make sure your print job is perfect, and the images on your stickers are not blurry or grainy.
- Always send high-resolution images to the custom sticker printing company.
- Only send large files so that your sticker designers don’t face re-sizing issues.
- Make sure your digital images are at least 300 Pixels-Per-Inch (PPI).
Maintain Font Consistency
Many small businesses make the mistake of changing their brand’s fonts every few years. The public tends to associate specific fonts with specific brands. For example, several top companies continue to use the same fonts they first used in their marketing campaigns.
- Apple has been using a custom font called San Francisco for many decades.
- Adidas has been using a font called “Avant Garde Gothic Demi” for many years.
- Adobe has always used Myriad Pro (Bold, Condensed).
- American Apparel only uses Helvetica Black.
- Aston Martin always uses the Optima Roman font.
- BBC only uses the Gill Sans Std. Font.
In conclusion, use the same fonts on all your vinyl posters, banners, and stickers. The same applies to all other marketing materials you use – be it digital ads or brochures. However,Font inconsistency creates confusion among target audiences.
Create a Premium-Quality Logo
Your brand logo will be at the center of your custom stickers, posters, banners, etc. Badly designed logos can negatively impact your marketing campaigns in various subtle ways.
- Create brand logos that have universally recognizable features.
- Use the same logos across all marketing pieces or materials.
- Your logo should make your brand appear unique.
- Consider partnering with professional graphic design artists to create refined logos for your campaigns.
Limited Text Content
Long marketing messages on small vinyl decals or stickers look very dull. Keep the text on your stickers concise, direct, and simple. After that, As long as the short marketing messages have a coherent concept and are worded appropriately, they will appeal to people.
Find the Right Sticker Design Company
Lastly, before launching your sticker marketing campaign, find a high-quality specialty print shop. Partner with sticker companies that use top-of-the-line equipment to print custom designs on vinyl banners, posters, and stickers.